Daisy Delight – our youngest day & night cream – is a lightweight emulsion that’ll still moisturize your skin. We love Daisy Delight because it will brighten up your skin! This product is organic and natural and contains no parabens, no perfume & no phenoxyethanol. It’s also vegan!
Did you know that Daisy Delight was the first product released outside our original CÎME-squad? Read more about this here.
This moisturizer is the favourite day & night cream of our customers with oily or combination skin. If you have oily skin this product is perfect for summer & winter.
If you suffer from imperfections and dark spots, Daisy Delight is your perfect match.
All skin types
If you prefer a light & non-greasy texture (especially in summer), you will love this moisturizer.
How to use?
Use Daisy Delight in the morning and evening on cleansed skin:
1. Cleanse your skin with our Recette de Pureté cleansing oil.
2. Tone & close your pores with Rosée de Roses.
3. (Only for mature, dry or normal skin) Use a serum to nourish and repair your skin and give it an extra boost.
4. Massage Daisy Delight onto face and neck.
#TipfromtheCÎMEteam = Daisy Delight works perfectly as a base to your makeup!
What does it do?
This light and non-greasy cream – enriched with extracts of daisy flowers - edelweiss and hyaluronic acid - hydrates and protects the skin. The active ingredients contained in this cream attenuate skin imperfections and dark spots - and render the skin both radiant and bright.
Unique mix of himalayan superfoods
The botanical name of daisies is bellis perennis, which means eternal beauty. Daisy extract indeed has a beneficial effect on the skin: scientific research shows that it brightens the skin, counteracts age spots and balances hyperpigmentation. Did you know they used it in medicines in ancient Egypt & in the Roman Empire they used it to heal wounds from soldiers.
1. Daisies have extraordinary healing powers they work antibacterial & have powerful healing properties & help with scarring.
2. Daisies contain L-arbutin which naturally brightens and lightens the skin helping pigmentation, dark spots and uneven skin tone.
3. Help to prevent premature wrinkles and sagging skin.
It is believed that giving Edelweiss as a gift to a loved one is a promise of dedication. In medieval Europe, many men lost their lives trying to gather these flowers from steep mountains as getting a bouquet of it proved that the suitor was able-bodied, genuine and had serious intentions.
Growing at high altitudes, this plant has developed several defense mechanisms to survive extreme cold and intense sunlight. It is a late-blooming flower, appearing only between August and September so it’s very precious.
1. Sun protection = We draw inspiration from its natural coping mechanisms and use it for its natural protection against UV radiation. It will protect you against the sun and pollution.
2. Anti-aging = It has a high concentration of antioxidants that stimulate hyaluronic acid and collagen production. It will reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
3. Anti-inflammatory = It protects the skin from inflammation and has a soothing effect.
The polymer hyaluronic acid is an important natural component of skin. Despite the “acid name” it is an ingredient that naturally appears in the human body. It has a unique ability not only to deliver water to the skin, but also to hold it there. Capable of holding 1000 times its weight in water it boosts the elasticity and hydration of the skin and gives the skin a youthful appearance.
Aloe vera has been used for a host of purposes since the ancient Egyptians called it the “plant of immortality.” It has many beneficial properties, including hydrating, healing, soothing and nourishing the skin. It contains more than 75 nutrients and 200 active compounds (20 minerals, 18 amino acids & 12 vitamins).
1. Wound healing and anti-inflammatory properties that reduce skin inflammation. It’s soothes and calms down the skin.
2. It reduces acne as it works antibacterial and antiseptic.
3. It deeply moisturizes the skin and is not greasy at all.
Lavender water is a skin-soothing ingredient. It is used to treat various skin disorders such as acne, wrinkles, psoriasis, and other inflammatory conditions.
You can buy Daisy Delight on our webshop!
Love, the CÎME-team
Back to Blog