Job Title: Administrative & Customer Support Assistant
Job Type: Full time
CÎME is an organic skincare brand with a mission to provide organic, sustainable and honestly beautiful products. We are passionate about making a positive impact on people and the planet. Founded by two ex-lawyers, we've grown into a team of seven dedicated to make CÎME the go-to organic skincare brand in Europe. We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic Administrative & Customer Support Assistant to ensure the smooth and efficient functioning of our organization's operations.
As Administrative & Customer Support Assistant, your primary responsibility is to ensure the smooth and efficient functioning of our organization's operations.
Your key responsibilities are:
- Administrative support: Support the office with various administrative tasks.
- Assistance with the production and supply change management: Assisting with the implementation of the production planning and coordinating the production with our laboratories.
- Inventory management: Monitoring and updating inventory levels. Coordination with the warehouses and lab’s to ensure product availability.
- Budgeting and cost control: Monitoring expenses and implementing cost-saving measures.
- Data entry and documentation: Documentation and record keeping.
- Customer support: Responding to customer inquiries via email and processing customer returns and other issues.
- Event organizing: Assisting with the organization of company and client events.
- Assisting with sales and marketing: Collaborating with the sales and marketing teams and helping with operation challenges.
Overall, as an Administrative & Customer Support Assistant, you play a crucial role in optimizing our operations, making our clients happy and driving efficiency to ensure the success of our organization.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience in administrative support, office management, operations or customer support.
- Drivers license.
- Fluent in Dutch + good knowledge of French and English.
- High level of autonomy and the ability to work independently.
- Self-motivated, proactive, and capable of managing your time and priorities effectively.
- You feel comfortable in a scale up environment, requiring flexibility.
- "Can do" mentality.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Eye for detail and love for organizational work.
- Customer-Centric Mindset: you love delivering exceptional customer support, resolving customer issues, and fostering customer satisfaction.
- Passionate about sustainability and the needs of the CÎME clients.
- Full time.
- A chance to work for a growing, innovative and socially responsible brand.
- Market standard salary package.
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- Be part of the enthusiastic CÎME team, including teambuildings, brainstorm sessions, drinks on our terrace (with swimming pond).
- Office: Gooik, Belgium
How to apply?
If you are passionate about making a positive impact and believe you have the skills and experience to help with the smooth and efficient functioning of CÎME's operations, please apply with your CV and a motivational letter or video to email@example.com.